I researched theorists such as Curran and Seaton to understand how large conglomerates distribute films, this helped me to learn about different types of successful marketing campaigns that would help me to understand how I could market my own film.
Tuesday, March 8, 2022
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FILM OPENING
Ruby Lawson 1996 I worked with Finlay Williamson 1986. Our brief was to make the titles and opening of a new fiction film (to last a maximu...
-
The British Board of Film Classification awards and decides an age rating and content warning for film certificates. The BBFC consults and ...
-
We decided to use these locations as the set for the opening of our film. The tunnel will be used for filming the first scene of the man w...
-
Initially we chose to start the opening of our film with the camera following a man walking in the tunnel, we were going to have the camera ...
No comments:
Post a Comment